Funeral services can be as simple or as elaborate as you choose, and we work with you every step of the way to create a service that truly reflects the life of your loved one. While services can vary greatly, here are several of your available options:
- Traditional Funeral Services - We can provide all aspects of traditional funeral services, such as viewing and visitation, funeral/church/chapel services, graveside services, and burial entombment.
- Memorial Services - We can help you plan any memorial service that you design, and these services need not be limited to our facilities or church/chapel.
- Cremation Services - Cremation is simply a different form of disposition (like earth burial). Our cremation services can be centered around traditional funeral services; that is, there can be a viewing and visitation as well as funeral and graveside services. Lowndes Funeral Home & Crematory is now Lowndes County's ONLY on-site crematory.
- Aftercare - The service we provide to you and your family does not end once funeral services are over. Our aftercare program is designed to help you deal with the loss of a loved one; we have literature and resources, as well as information about support groups in the area. Additionally, our aftercare coordinator can even refer you to trusted professionals if you need them.
- Pre-arrangement and pre-payment of any services - We can help you plan your services before need, and they can be as general or detailed as you like. We will gladly walk you through the process so that you have all of the information that you need to make important decisions at each step. We accept Visa and Master Card as payment. For more detailed information, please visit our pre-planning page.
Providing personalized and meaningful services continues to be our passion at Lowndes Funeral Home. Funerals provide an opportunity for family and community to gather in support and in memory of a loved one. We provide many options to help you personalize each service - making it unique as the individual. Here are a few of the available options:
- Memory Tables
- Memory Portrait
- Special Music Arrangements
- Floral Arrangements
- Personalization of caskets and urns
- Monuments and Markers
- Memorial Tribute DVDs
- Online Obituaries complete with Guest Books
We are committed to help you create a truly special and meaningful service. Should you have any questions about service options, please call us at 662.328.1808, or e-mail us at email@example.com.